NOTE: We are not affiliated with Mojang in any way.
The terms of this agreement (“Terms of Service”) govern the relationship between you (“you” or “user”) and RyderG Network (aka “RGN” or “us” or “we”) regarding your use of RyderG Network's games, mobile applications, game portals, game forums, chat rooms of the games and other related Servers provided by RyderG Network on any website, platform and/or application (the “Server”).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY REGISTERING FOR, ACCESSING, BROWSING, DOWNLOADING FROM OR USING THE Server, YOU (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE; AND (B) HEREBY CONFIRM THAT YOUR AGE IS SUFFICIENT FOR USE OF THE Server UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAWS AND/OR YOU HAVE ALL NECESSARY CONSENTS (E.G. PARENTAL CONSENTS) IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE LAWS, INCLUDING FOR PURPOSES OF DATA PROTECTION LAWS, OTHERWISE YOUR USE OF THE Server IS PROHIBITED; LIABILITY FOR ACTIONS OF A USER WHO HAS NOT ACHIEVED THE REQUIRED AGE SHALL BE IMPOSED ON HIS/HER PARENTS OR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES). RyderG Network RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS DISCRETION, TO CHANGE, MODIFY, ADD OR REMOVE PORTIONS OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AT ANY TIME BY POSTING THE AMENDED TERMS ON THE Server. IF AT ANY TIME YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE Server. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF YOUR STATE, ARE PROHIBITED TO USE THE Server OR PORTIONS THEREOF OR THERE ARE OTHER LEGAL RESTRICTIONS, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE THE Server. IN SUCH A CASE, YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF THE Server OR THE RELEVANT PART OF IT ON THE TERRITORY OF YOUR STATE IN VIOLATION OF THE RELEVANT LEGISLATION.
The Server is also not available to any users previously suspended or removed from any Server by RyderG Network. We will IP-Ban any Alternative Accounts ("Alts") and we will store the IP Adresses of any People "Ban Eveding" for security purposes.
You will also need comply with the TERMS OF SERVICE/use of Mojang (and if you are using a non-vanilla launcher/client, e.g. Badlion, LabyMod you will also need to comply with their ToS) as well as these Terms of Service.
Please note that the Server may offer Servers and software of the partners of RyderG Network, the use of which shall be governed by separate agreements with these partners of RyderG Network.
1. YOUR ACCOUNT
You cannot use Game Server without the creation of a Paid Minecraft account.
Your Minecraft Account is for your personal, non–commercial use. You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might threaten the security of your Account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Information, and you will be solely responsible for all uses of your Login Information, including any purchases or other changes to your Account and/or Account status, whether or not authorized by you. You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account. RyderG Network will not be responsible for anything that happens through or to your Account and/or Account status as a result of you allowing any third party to access your Login Information and/or Account. In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, you must immediately notify Mojang and modify your Login Information. In the absence of such promptly notification we cannot guarantee the safety of your account status/ranks/progress on the RyderG Network. RyderG Network and its Staff will NEVER ask for the login data to your Minecraft Account.
2. LIMITED LICENSE TO USE THE Server
From the moment of acceptance of this Terms of Service, RyderG Network grants to you non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable limited license subject to the limitations below to access and use the Server for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Server for any other purpose.
Unless you have the permission of an Owner of the Network or otherwise specified by RyderG Network, you are not permitted to reproduce, copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, publish, license, create derivative works from the Server or any its part.
3. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
Using the Server, You agree to comply with the following license restrictions when you access or use the Server:
• You will not attempt to obtain Login Information or access another user’s Account or collect or harvest personal information from other users;
• You will not exploit, distribute or publicly inform other users of any Server error, miscue or bug which provides for an unintended advantage or allows impersonation of another person;
• You will not improperly use our support Servers, including by submitting false reports as well as you will not distribute any messages received by you from our support Servers;
• You will not harass, threaten or bully any other users, nor post or submit any abusive, threatening, bullying, harassing, obscene, defamatory, offensive, pornographic or illegal content, or content that infringes or violates the rights of someone else, or impersonate any other person;
• You will not use the Server for any unauthorized commercial purpose, including but not limited to commercial advertisement or solicitation (such as chain letters, junk e-mail, “spam,” or other repetitive messages), or gathering or transferring In-Server Content (as defined below) for sale;
• You shall not sell, purchase, exchange, transfer, give as a gift, your Account as well as spread the information about any intention to perform above;
• You will not use the Server for performing Servers for payment, such as leveling up or item collection Servers;
• You will not use or design cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized software designed to modify or interfere with the Server experience;
• You will not remove or obscure any proprietary notices within the Server;
• You will not disrupt or attempt to disrupt the Server or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Server;
• You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Server, to Accounts registered to others, or to networks from which portions of the Server are provided, including by circumventing or bypassing robot exclusion headers or security mechanisms for the Server;
• You will not use any Server or software that accesses, intercepts, "mines," or otherwise collects information from the Server or that is in transit from or to the Server;
• You will not make any automated use the Server, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable burden on our infrastructure;
• You will not use any software, technology, or device to send content or messages, scrape, spider, or crawl the Server, or harvest or manipulate data from the Server;
• You will not copy, modify or distribute In-Server Content (as defined below) from the Server except as specifically authorized by us;
• You will not advocate, promote, encourage, or otherwise facilitate any illegal behavior, including but not limited to the use of illegal drugs, unlawful gambling or theft.
You are prohibited from using as the name of your Account if you play on the RyderG Network, name of a game clan or other group, as well as the name of another user at the forum the following designations:
• offensive or coarse terms, inciting ethnic discord and discrimination, words and phrases which include curses and expletives in any language, executed with letters of any alphabet;
• proper names and other words and phrases used in religions or cults, which may cause insult of the feelings of believers (use in the name of the game clans and the game groups such common religious concepts (except for proper names) as "paradise", "hell", "angel", "devil", "voodoo", etc. is not prohibited. For example, the clan name of the group like "Team of devils" or "Voodoo dolls" corresponds to these Terms of Service);
• names of historical figures and politicians;
• words and phrases that are directly or indirectly related to drugs, ways of their preparation, use and acquisition;
• words and phrases which can mislead other users as to that the user, registered under such name, is a representative of RyderG Network or otherwise has direct or indirect relation to it, or has any rights of administration of the Server;
• unpronounceable letter combinations;
• words and phrases that contain advertisement of goods and Servers, including any domain names and trademarks;
• words and phrases that violate the rights of third parties (including but not limited to intellectual property rights) or the requirements of applicable law.
4. LIABILITY FOR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
RyderG Network shall have the right to apply to you, in case of violation of these Terms of Service, the following types of sanction depending on the extent of the violation committed by you on the game process and other users:
• issuance of a warning in any form, including via e-mail;
• suspension of access to the Server for a definite or indefinite term;
• restriction of use of the game chats and forums for a definite or indefinite term;
• restriction of a part of the game functionality or possibilities of the game character for a definite or indefinite term;
• forced renaming of the game character, community of users or the game object;
• withdrawal of the in-server currency and/or the in-server valuables;
• restriction, suspension or termination of access to the RyderG Network;
• a change in the values of achievements and parameters of development of your RGN Profile;
• removal of progress on the RyderG Network or of the Account without possibility of restoration.
5. PURCHASE TERMS
You acknowledge that you may access and/or download some Servers for free, and while there may be additional content or Servers available for purchase within some Servers.
You may purchase in the Server, with “real world” money, a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use (a) “virtual currency”, available in the Server; (b) “virtual in-game items” (together with “virtual currency”, “In-Server Content”); and (c) other goods or Servers (“Merchandise”). You are only allowed to purchase Content on our Server from us or our authorized partners, and not in any other way. All purchases and fees are non-refundable.
RyderG Network may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate In-Server Content and/or Merchandise at any time, with or without notice. RyderG Network shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that RyderG Network exercises any such rights.
The transfer of In-Server Content and Merchandise is prohibited except where expressly authorized in the Server. Other than as expressly authorized in the Server, you shall not sell, redeem or otherwise transfer In-Server Content or Merchandise to any person or entity.
The provision of In-Server Content for use in the Server is a Service provided by RyderG Network that commences immediately upon acceptance by RyderG Network of your purchase.
In the event that you receive paid In-Server Content without payment and / or incomplete payment, and / or virtual currency is not debited from your Account to pay for such paid In-Server Content as a result of a technical error or a Server failure or a conscious user action, you are obliged to inform RyderG Network ([email protected]) of this fact.
6. USER CONTENT
By transmitting or submitting any communications, images, sounds, and all the material, data, information or any chat text through the Server/Forums or any suggestions for enhancement or feedback regarding the Server, or any feedback that RyderG Network receives from you within public/close tests or surveys, including those submitted through RyderG Network's applications (“User Content”) you affirm, represent and warrant that such transmission or submission is (a) accurate and not confidential; (b) not in violation of any laws, contractual restrictions or other third party rights, and that you have permission from any third party whose personal information or intellectual property is comprised in the User Content; (c) free of viruses, adware, spyware, worms or other malicious code; (d) you acknowledge and agree that any of your personal information within such content will at all times be processed by RyderG Network; (e) you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide license to use your User Content and any modifications thereto in connection with the Server without compensation to you; to the extent permitted by applicable law, you waive any moral rights you may have in your User Content (such as the right to be identified as the author).
RyderG Network reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, monitor, prohibit, edit, delete, disable access to or otherwise make unavailable any User Content (including without limitation your User Content) without notice for any reason or for no reason at any time. RyderG Network assumes no responsibility for the conduct of any user submitting any User Content, and assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Server for inappropriate content or conduct. RyderG Network does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content.
Your use of the Server is at your own risk. By using the Server, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or otherwise not in line with your expectations. You bear all risks associated with the use of any User Content available in connection with the Server. At our discretion, our representatives or technology may monitor and/or record your interaction with the Server or communications (including without limitation chat text) when you are using the Server. By entering into these Terms of Service, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring and recording. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the transmission of any User Content, including without limitation chat text or voice communications. If at any time RyderG Network chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Server, RyderG Network nonetheless assumes no responsibility for User Content and assumes no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate User Content. RyderG Network has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any User Content.
7. USER INTERACTIONS
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Server and any other parties with whom you interact through the Server. RyderG Network reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes. You will fully cooperate with RyderG Network to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, including, without limitation, granting RyderG Network access to any password-protected portions of your Accounts on our Forums or other Services proided and owned by us. If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
8. OWNERSHIP AND PERMITTED FAN USE
All rights, title and interest in and to the Service (including without limitation any games, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, in-game chat transcripts, character profile information, recordings of games played using the Service and service software) are owned by RyderG Network. RyderG Network reserves all rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, in connection with the Service.
You are prohibited from using of any objects that are under RyderG Network’s ownership unless otherwise provided in these Terms of Services.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Services you are entitled to use images, arts, musical compositions and sounds, audiovisual works, logotypes, game screenshots, animations and any other works (as may be applicable) contained in or associated with the game application titled “Insanity” to create any fan derivative or complex works and products (such as fan art, audiovisual works and videos, merchandize, etc.). This permission applies only to Insanity content, but does not to any other games and Servers as well as not to any means of individualization of RyderG Network. The use is permitted strictly subject to the following conditions:
• the use is performed solely in non-commercial purposes. You are not entitled to sell, lease, transfer or otherwise distribute any works or products created with the use of RGN’s intellectual property for commercial purposes. If you have an intention to use intellectual property owned by RyderG Network in commercial purposes, please, contact us at [email protected] The only exception is if you participate in partner programs with YouTube, Twitch and etc. (the “Platform”) whereby a Platform may pay you for views of your work if you are accepted into Platform’s partner program. Positive example: a) you produce T-shirts with depiction of a Build from RGN and present it as a gift to your friends and teammates free of any charge; b) you create a fan art using arts from RGN and publish it on some web site or social network with free access; с) you create a video about Insanity, publish the video on YouTube and receive money from YouTube in the framework of YouTube’s monetization partnership program. Negative example: a) you produce T-shirts with Insanity logotype and charge any fees or benefits for such T-shirts by any means; b) you create any work using arts from Insanity and charge fees for the access to such works;
• the use does not harm or damage RyderG Network’s business reputation and does not have any negative influence on the RyderG Network’s reputation or reputation of Insanity. While creating any works or producing any product (as well as in connection with publishing and distributing such works and products) you shall not use any Insanity content in connection to any abusive, threatening, bullying, harassing, obscene, defamatory, offensive, pornographic or illegal content or association. Damage of reputation is a subjective category, thus, RyderG Network reserve the right to interpret any use of intellectual property in the Server at its sole discretion. Positive example: a) you create some funny stuff that does not offend anybody and does not lead to negative associations with RyderG Network; Negative example: a) you create an image of a build from the RGN with having any fascist symbols; b) you create a work that offend religious people or people of any nationality; c) you publish your work that contains RGN content on porn resources; d) you produce T-shirt containing RGN logotype and then make a photo or video of burning of such T-shirt;
• the use does not contain any references that a work or product is an official production of RyderG Network or contain terms such as “official”, “authorized” or similar language, that in any way indicates or creates the impression of an endorsement by or affiliation with RyderG Network;
• the use does not violate any applicable laws and regulations and rights and legal interests of third parties;
• in case you produce any merchandize with the use of any intellectual property contained in Insanity, the quantity of such merchandize items shall not exceed fifty items;
Please, be notified that you shall not own any intellectual property rights and propriety rights in relation to any derivative works or complex works with the use of any intellectual property object owned by RyderG Network. RyderG Network shall own any such rights, except moral rights, and RyderG Network may use works created by you without any compensation to you or third parties. RyderG Network may at any time require you to delete or destroy any works or products created on the basis of RyderG Network’s intellectual property without any compensation in case RyderG Network finds such works and products inappropriate.
In case you create any works or produce any products in violation with provisions contained in the present Section of these Terms of Services RyderG Network may use any remedies to protect its rights in accordance with these Terms of Services and applicable laws.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold RyderG Network harmless from any claims, litigations, actions, damages or fees of any kind (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising from breach of conditions of using RyderG Network’s intellectual property indicated in the present Section of these Terms of Service.
9. UPDATES AND MODIFICATIONS
In order to improve the Server, RyderG Network reserves the right to introduce automatic updates and modifications into the Server (if applicable) so long as your device is connected to the Internet, without your needing to install the said updates and modifications manually. In order to ensure efficiency of the mentioned updates and modifications and to enable you to continue using the Server, you hereby express consent to the introduction of such updates and modifications. All updates constitute an integral part of the Server and the rules of these Terms of Service shall apply to such updates.
You also agree that RyderG Network may require you to accept and download updates for further use or access to the Server when it is necessary for proper functioning of the Server.
RyderG Network may modify functions and informational contents of the Server at any time at its own discretion without additional notice to you.
10. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW RyderG Network EXPRESSLY WAIVES ANY WARRANTIES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, TOWARDS THE USER REGARDING THE Server, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INDIRECT WARRANTIES TOWARDS QUALITY, SUITABILITY FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES AND OBSERVATION OF RIGHTS. THE Server SHALL BE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT FURTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY NATURE. YOU SHALL ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO ANY DAMAGE AND LOSSES ARISING FROM USE OR IMPOSSIBILITY OF USING THE Server. RyderG Network DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE Server MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND THAT Server OPERATION WILL BE UNFAILING AND ERROR-FREE.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW NEITHER RYDERG NETWORK NOR ITS LICENSORS AND/OR PARTNERS SHALL BEAR ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IT, ACTUAL LOSSES, INCIDENTAL LOSSES, INDIRECT LOSSES, LOST PROFIT OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE WAS PREDICTABLE OR NOT) ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AND WITH YOUR OPERATION OF THE Server AND OF OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED TO YOU BY RyderG Network. RyderG Network SHALL NOT BEAR LIABILITY FOR INABILITY TO INSTALL OR LAUNCH THE Server ON YOUR DEVICE AND ALSO FOR POSSIBLE ERRORS AND FAILURES IN THE Server OPERATION. YOU MUST CONNECT TO THE INTERNET IN ORDER TO USE THE Server WHERE IT IS NECESSARY. ALL COSTS OF THE INTERNET CONNECTION SHALL BE INCURRED BY YOU. RyderG Network SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOU AS A RESULT OF CONNECTION TO THE INTERNET OR INSTALLATION OF MALICIOUS SOFTWARE ON YOUR DEVICE.
12. APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed and construed by the law of Switzerland. All disputes arising in connection with these Terms are subject to mandatory pre-trial settlement by the Parties, and in case of failure to reach agreement during the pre-trial settlement of the dispute – in the court having jurisdiction at the location of RyderG Network.
(a) Termination. These Terms of Service remain valid until one of the Parties unilaterally repudiates fulfillment of the terms and conditions hereof. Both parties have an ordinary right to terminate these Terms of Service at any time with immediate effect. Ordinary termination does not require any reasons to be given. In particular, but not exclusively, RyderG Network has the right to terminate these Terms of Service with you, if you violate laws, or breaching these Terms of Service or the particular Servers rules. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any point by stopping access to the certain Server.
In case of termination of these Terms of Service, Sections 6, 8, 10, 11, 12 shall remain in force.
(c) You hereby understand, accept and agree that any Service may contain audio and / or video effects, which under certain circumstances can cause in people who are prone to epileptic or other disorders of nervous character, worsening of these conditions, and you hereby guarantee that you do not suffer such disorders, or you will not use the Service. You accept and agree that regular long-term (continuous) usage of the personal computer or device can cause various complications of physical condition, including sight easing, scoliosis, various forms of neuroses and other negative effects on the body. You hereby warrant that you will use any Server only for a reasonable time, with breaks for rest and that you will take other measures prescribed by your doctor.
(d) These Terms of Service and related documents, unless otherwise stipulated within the Terms of Service, constitute full agreement of the Parties regarding use of the Server by you and substitute any previous oral and written agreements or oral and written agreements that are simultaneous with the making of these Terms of Service regarding the subject hereof that are united in these Terms of Service.
(e) If any provision of these Terms of Service shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect.
(f) RyderG Network reserves the right to revise these Terms of Service or any related documents at any time by updating on the website located at RyderG.net (“Website”) or by notifying you or by any other means available. The revised Terms of Service or related documents come into force on the date on which it is published.
YOU ARE ADVISED TO CHECK THE WEBSITE PERIODICALLY FOR NOTICES CONCERNING SUCH REVISIONS. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE Server SHALL BE DEEMED TO CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF ANY REVISED TERMS.
Only the English version of this document has legal effect. Any translations of this document to other languages are provided for your convenience only.
On all issues related to these Terms of Service, please use the e-mail address lega[email protected]
By registering on our website, you agree to the following:
This website uses "Nameless" website software. The "Nameless" software creators will not be held responsible for any content that may be experienced whilst browsing this site, nor are they responsible for any loss of data which may come about, for example a hacking attempt. The website is run independently from the software creators, and any content is the responsibility of the website administration.